wow this game looks and sounds and plays great
the right two levels cubes are pretty tough
i had fun thanks
A downloadable game for Windows
XBOX CONTROLLER REQUIRED
Beat Cube is a music reactive racing game that will test your reflexes, all while pumping your ears full of some sweet sweet beats.
Created by Morgan Carlson, Christian Andersen and Aaron Verdonk from May 5-7 for TOJam 12.
INSTRUCTIONS: AVOID THE CUBES! They'll steal your life AND your music.
- Move your ship and ride the walls with the left stick
- Rotate all the obstacles with LB or RB.
- Get 5 Gems to regain your health and get your music back!
- Press ESC to exit. The EXIT option on the main menu is a ruse.
UPCOMING CHANGES BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEK ...
- Keyboard controls
- Oculus support. Get in the cockpit, try not to barf.
- The EXIT button on the main menu will actually exit the game, probably.
Just unzip the package and launch the EXE. Make sure you have the volume turned up and a controller plugged in!